While sitting in the sun can feel overwhelming, harmful UV rays of the sun do things that are not very good for our skin is fragile. UV rays not only destroys the collagen in our skin, giving us wrinkles, dry patches, and generally accelerate the aging process, they can also (and more serious) that provides skin cancer. Skin cancer is the most common form of cancer in the United States According to cancer.org, melanoma, the most serious form of skin cancer, will account for more than 75,000 cases of skin cancer in 2012.So, what things we can do to help us protect the skin during summer, and make sure we do not become another sad statistic? We were together a list of 10 tips on sun care is important to do that.
1. SUNSCREENYou’ve heard it before – sunscreen is a must. When you go out to buy sunscreen, you need to pay attention to what you are actually buying, if you can do more harm than good.First, make sure it is actually a sunscreen that you buy, not the color of sun lotion. If there is a bronzer lotion, you could end up drawing more sunlight for your body and your skin fried like potato chips. If you read the bottle before you buy it, it will tell you all you need to know.
There ‘s also a decision that you have to buy the SPF. There is everything from 5-100 SPF SPF market. According to the AAF (American Academy of Dermatology), SPF will help deflect the sun from burning your skin. SPF 15 will deflect about 93%, while SPF 30 divert 97%. The higher the SPF, the more you can usually stay in the sun without the red. Focus on UVA and UVB protection, too.As you shop around for your sunscreen, check if it is not waterproof. This will ensure that you have the right coverage when you go to the pool, beach, or just work up a sweat. If it is not waterproof, you could end up washing without realizing it.You also need to remember to reapply your sunscreen at least every 2 hours to make sure it still effective.
2. MAKEUPDid know some make-up that now have UV protection? Generally do not provide quality of protection found in sunscreen, but if you want to keep it looking good while protecting your skin at the same time can really help. We recommend you apply sunscreen lotion on your face first, to allow soak in, then apply a UV protection make-up on top. This will provide stronger protection of their own make-up and still look attractive. If you buy a water-proof make-up means that you can even have a small swimming pool too!
3. SUNGLASSESDid know like skin, your eyes are not too sunburnt? Over time this damage the sun can cause catorax and other problems.
Sunglasses not only look cool, they provide a valuable sentinel for your eyes. Thanks to celebrities like Lindsay Lohan and Paris Hilton, over-sized sunglasses is very fashionable at the moment. Sunglasses sized to provide more coverage, because it’s more protection. Make sure you buy a pair that offers UV protect.
4. FIND SHADEThe sun at certain times of the day is more dangerous than any other time. Between 10:00 and 16:00 the sun is at its strongest in it so you need to find some shade. This is where the umbrella, umbrella, and a wind blocker is really useful, especially if you are on a beach where the colors may be limited. If you are out and about using the time to take shelter under trees or enjoy a delicious ice cream cafe.
5. Fixed HYDRATEDWe all know dehydration can do damage to the skin and in the summer it is relatively easy to become dehydrated without realizing it. Make sure you drink plenty of water. If you are out and about keep a bottle of water with you at all times and make sure you actually drink it. There is nothing worse than being hungry and not in the surrounding cold drinks! Avoid alcohol and caffeine if possible because of dehydration. A cold beer or sangria can be refreshing sound, but will have the opposite effect, leaving you more thirsty.
6. ALOEKeep bottle of aloe vera gel nearby. If the latter under the sun for a little too long while wearing sunscreen and protective clothing, aloe vera gel can provide some instant relief may be required. You can free foam and not only do the sting of sunburn but also will help you from the very red and blistering.
7. SPRITZIt interior is not just about staying hydrated, try to bring a small bottle of water in your bag and spritz mist often alone. By staying hydrated inside and out, you can avoid the heat. This will not only help you to beat the kind of heat rash, but can also help you avoid any kind of talent there rosacea.
8 experience. LIPSYour lips are part of your skin as well, and unfortunately common place for cancer to form. People often overlooked or simply forgotten to implement this protection in their faces. Make sure you get a quality lip balm to keep with you at all times. Must be purchased at least SPF 15. Avoid petroleum-based balm for your time in the sun because they are not going to help. As you would with sunscreen, you must reapply lip balm every two hours. This will ensure that they do not burn and they remain soft and supple.
9. HATSHats not only to look beautiful, they are functional clothing item that provides a large supply of mobile shade! Not all hats are born equal though, make sure you choose one with a nice big suburb. This will help protect your eyes and the back of your neck from harmful UV rays of the sun rays.
10. APPROPRIATELYFrom dressed top to bottom, you have to dress appropriately when you are outdoors. You can only wear so much sunscreen part of your body – so pay attention to what is happening in other parts of the clothing you.Some really have ultraviolet protection factor (UPF) of them, too. This will ensure you can go anywhere without worrying about skin damage. Keep in mind that the dark material absorbs UV light and tightly woven clothing to prevent UV rays from penetrating the skin closer to you.