Nutrition is an important part of peak performance. Food is allowed athletes to find the strength and power they knew had before. Nutrients when used correctly separates the average athlete from one.
The superior mind and body, such as a car, always operating at peak performance when persuading fuel. Anyone who has ever participated in a sport will attest to the fact that their performance is dramatically improved with proper diet and nutrition.
There real way to improve performance even more by learning how increase the level of serotonin in the brain naturally and maintain a balanced blood sugar level of the body of the game. When you bring your body and mind to it. No need for vitamins or special drink to improve your performance when you learn the proper way to use the food in your kitchen. When used properly they naturally increase your energy, keep calm and nourish your brain. It is very interesting once you learn how to use food to work for you rather than against you.Essential Rules to Keep strong Performance:
1 – Protein: Learn how to use the protein in your diet (protein from whole food, no powder or bar). Protein allows you to keep your blood sugar balanced the precursor of serotonin in the brain. Have protein at every meal and snack for maximum effect.
2-Carbohydrates: Carbohydrates All Is Not Just Make-Along with protein, carbohydrates are important in creating a strong mind and body and provides the right amount of energy allows you to achieve peak performance. Always choose good carbs, like whole grains, fruits and vegetables, should be lower on the glycemic index (less sugar). Carbohydrates are simple sugars (candy, cookies and soda) all costs to keep the blood sugar balanced levels.
3. Good fats: Extra virgin olive oil, canola oil, flaxseed oil to name a few. Avocado, walnuts, almonds and salmon provide good fats like well.
4. Avoid Sugar Baby: This chemical food enhancers disrupt brain power and often cause anxiety and irritability. They will affect your performance in a negative way and not in your best interest to ingest.
5. Hydrates in Pure Water: Even slight dehydration can affect your game slow and delayed the process of thinking. Body well hydrated calmer, more alert and able to withstand stress. Increased durability when body hydrated.
6. Do not Go in the diet: When someone jumps the food, the adrenal glands release adrenaline into the body to try to attempt to compensate for the lack of fuel. This chemical causes feelings of anxiety, excitability, heart racing and may delay your performance.
7. Avoid drinks and protein bars for Quick Energy: Offer them quickly helped them for about 10 minutes and in less than an hour of the accident, both mentally and physically.
8. Train the Brain Learn how to tame overactive mind full of thoughts that are not productive / negative. Your brain determines your performance. Learn to speak behind it and train your mind to work for you. So, actually increase your performance, which always starts with thought.You have more power to your performance than you might think. We have the tools and they are all natural. These tools allow you to feel better, achieve peak performance in your games, not just “occasionally” but all the time. By making a simple choice, you made the choice to stay in top form, every game. This option enables you to make your mind and body will remain in the zone, without the need to use artificial food enhancement.
Learn in the best way possible. Learning to make a strong mind and body that will allow you to reach the zone and stay in it. It allows you to bring out the best in every game and life in general. You always have the power to do so. That’s always an option. A few simple adjustments are all that is needed to achieve, a healthy mind and a healthy body and accommodating. Enter the playing field with the knowledge that the next time you are ready for the mind and body for any game can bring.