Does this sound familiar there? Are you in a hurry in the morning that you do not take time for breakfast? Are we considered candy and took a few days to motivate you? Is your work stress makes you want to eat to feel better when you get home? Are you so busy that you can not or do not have time for lunch? Did you go to a restaurant for lunch almost every day? What changes can you do?
1. Take the time to grab breakfast. If you are not hungry or small smoothie juice drink. If you can not take the time to sit down and eat, grab a granola bar or breakfast or fruit on the way out the door. Try to choose something with a few grams of fiber to control hunger stability.
2 interests and levels of blood sugar. Create a contest to health in the workplace makes everyone want to make healthy allows habits.Instead donuts and candy trays to sit around the office, showed that only fruits and vegetables a day portability and pointed like candy Friday only. Starting a running program and club.3 10,000 pedometer steps. Limiting the frequency of eating out for lunch once a week as well. Brown bag with the rest of the week with the planning ahead of the weekend and took the bread diet, healthy frozen foods, salad, pita pocket, fruits, and vegetables. Or take the leftovers to work. If you do not have time for a lunch break at least a snack. You will be more productive if you get a break and get some energy and nutrition.
4. Have healthy snacks available in the workplace and plan the morning and afternoon snack if you need it. Afternoon snack especially can help keep you from overeating at night. Great choices include fruit, vegetables, yogurt, granola, string cheese, nuts, dark chocolate or even something you want sweet.
5. Find ways to manage stress during your working day such as deep breathing, walking breaks, or at least make sure to take a few minutes to suffer after you get home, even if it means listening to your favorite music while you prepare dinner.
6. Plan for no-cook dinner for the day when you work at it and I know you will not have time to cook. Make several batches of the appetizers on the weekend and then plan a dinner salad, bread or pizza to save you from having to cook some nights week.
7. Replace soda, even diet, with water. Water flavored with lemon or frozen fruit to make your own natural flavors water.Now, these ideas are all working, but what is one of the keys to put them into action to reverse diabetes? PLANNINGThe # 1 thing you need to do is sit down one day per week and plan your meals. If we do not plan ahead and have the right food on hand we just took what was available, which is usually not healthy choice.Start your plans now, control your health, and begin to feel the benefits of reversing Diabetes!